Here’s a review of the top early weighted blanket deals for Black Friday 2019, including savings on 12lb, 15lb, 20lb & 25lb weighted blankets
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–What are the best weighted blanket Black Friday 2019 deals? Sales experts at Retail Fuse track weighted blanket prices and have rounded up the best early JCPenney, Kohl’s & Walmart deals for shoppers. Links to the latest deals are listed below.
Best Weighted Blanket deals:
- Save up to 85% on a wide range of top-rated weighted blankets at Walmart – save on 25 lb, 20 lb, 15lb, 15 lb & 12lb & cooling weighted blankets from Tranquility, NEX & more trusted brands
- Save up to 55% on Quility, rocabi, LUNA, YnM & other premium weighted blankets at Amazon.com – check live prices on 7lb, 10lb, 15lb, 12 lb, 20lb, 25lb weighted blankets for all ages
- Save $256.01 on the softan 15lbs Weighted Blanket Set at Amazon – deal includes Heavy Sleep Mask and Premium Comfort Microplush with Glass Beads
- Save $154.01 on the Lapsuus Weighted Blanket 10lb, 41”x 60”(Twin Size) at Amazon
- Deals available on weighted blankets at Kohl’s.com
- Save on weighted blankets at JCPenney – check deals on 10,12, 15, 20 & 25lb weighted blankets
Best Bed & Mattress deals:
- Save up to 60% on beds and bed frames at Walmart – deals available on poster, canopy & platform beds
- Save up to 59% on Casper, Tuft & Needle, Purple Mattress & more mattress deals at Amazon – choose from best-selling king, queen and twin memory foam, luxury and standard mattresses
- Save up to $99 on premium Nectar memory foam mattresses at NectarSleep.com – deals include a choice of free weighted blanket/mattress protector and two memory foam pillows
Black Friday deals are time sensitive. Visit Amazon’s Black Friday page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page for their latest deals. Retail Fuse earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Weighted blankets have risen in popularity in the last few years due in large part to its promise of reducing stress levels and enabling deeper and more restful sleep. Available in 12 lb, 15 lb, 20 lb, and 25 lb versions, this innovative sleeping aid applies gentle pressure on the body, which produces a soothing effect similar to that of being hugged. Fitful sleepers in particular will find that the added weight can help them keep still and relaxed, improving comfort and decreasing anxiety levels.
How much can shoppers save on items during Black Friday? Both brick-and-mortar stores and online retailers offer discounts on thousands of items during Black Friday. On average, shoppers can save 20% on in-store deals and 24% on online deals, according to personal finance website The Balance.
More and more consumers are favoring online shopping versus retail outlets. Online revenue from Black Friday sales in 2018 peaked at $6.22 billion, which CNBC reports is 23.6% higher than the previous year.
About Retail Fuse: Retail Fuse reports the latest retail news. As an Amazon Associate Retail Fuse earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (email@example.com)