Early Black Friday Galaxy deals for 2019 are here, compare the best savings on Samsung Galaxy S9, Note 10, Note 9 & Note 10 smartphones
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–All the top early Samsung Galaxy Black Friday deals for 2019 are being listed below. Online deals specialists at The Consumer Post round-up Samsung Galaxy Sprint, Boost & Amazon deals over Black Friday and are sharing the best live deals below.
Best Galaxy deals:
- Save up to 84% on Samsung Galaxy S10, S9, Note 10 & Note 9 cell phones at Sprint – featuring discounts on the latest Galaxy smartphones with 128GB, 256GB, 512GB & 1TB storage
- Save up to $220 on Samsung Galaxy smartphones at Boost – check live prices on top-rated Galaxy S10, Note 10, S9 & Note 9 models and refurbished models
- Save up to 46% on the latest Galaxy phones from Samsung at Amazon – save on Samsung’s premium factory-unlocked smartphones
- Save $125.00 on the Samsung Galaxy S8 64GB Factory Unlocked Smartphone – at Amazon
- Save $100.00 on the Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB Unlocked Smartphone – at Amazon
- Save up 52% on the latest Samsung Galaxy mobile phones – at Verizon Wireless
- Save up to $300 on 2019 and 2018 Samsung Galaxy cell phones – at Straight Talk
- Save on Galaxy phones, tablets, wearables & accessories at Samsung.com – including $450 off the Galaxy Note10 with eligible trade in
- Save on select Samsung Galaxy smartphones at Walmart
Best Samsung deals:
- Save up to $902 on top-rated QLED & Premium UHD Samsung TVs at Amazon – check live prices on 8K QLED, 4K UHD, Smart, Frame & Curved TV models
- Save up to 49% on Samsung Galaxy smartwatches at Amazon – deals available on new 2019 watches
Black Friday sales are time limited. We recommend checking Amazon’s Black Friday deals page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page for their full range of live deals. The Consumer Post earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Samsung Galaxy flagship smartphones are always well-received by consumers and the Samsung Galaxy S10 is no exception. While having less pixel density than the Samsung Galaxy S9, the S10 has a larger screen and a triple-lens camera. The Samsung Galaxy Note series also added the Note 10 to replace the Samsung Galaxy Note 9. The Note 10 features an Infinity-O display with an under-display fingerprint sensor.
Which store has the best Black Friday deals? Both Walmart and Amazon run Black Friday sales and are the best retailers for Black Friday and Cyber Monday shoppers in 2019.
During last year’s Turkey 5, the five shopping days from Thanksgiving through Cyber Monday, Amazon sold over 180 million items in total. Holiday shoppers should keep an eye on Amazon’s website as the top retailer rolls out new deals daily throughout its Black Friday sales. These are in addition to the deep discounts on thousands of items already offered by the retail giant during the popular shopping period.
Walmart has also demonstrated strong numbers over the Black Friday period. According to market research company eMarketer, Walmart.com received an impressive 132 million online visitors over the holiday sales season last year.
About The Consumer Post: The Consumer Post shares news for online shoppers. As an Amazon Associate The Consumer Post earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (email@example.com)